Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fish Dinner!!

Last night for dinner, I prepared this fresh flounder from a farmer's market! It smelled so good, even raw! I simply baked it (with some olive oil and oregano, salt, pepper). My roommates prepare dinner around 5:30 too, so it's a very lively, bright kitchen. I love where I live. I feel so blessed! My roommates are great companions. Anyway, back to the dinner. So all I had was fish. All they had was a scrumptious bean salad-- two cans garbanzo beans, two cans black beans, a cut up fresh tomato, one can of kernel corn, plus lemon juice, garlic, basalmic vinegar, and some olive oil and salt -- so we merged our food for a great, healthy dinner! Oh, plus I enjoyed a mini-cantalope too as an appetizer. I ate it straight from the rind as my bowl, just like the good old days on 5335 (growing up).

No comments:

Post a Comment