Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Laugh on My Morning Commute

Zooming down a road within Emory's campus at 8:45 this morning, I saw a sight that made me smile and even chuckle. It involved a tiny Emory go-cart looking vehicle that approached me as I approached it.  It's boxy with a roof but no doors, and it literally looks like a white shoebox on wheels. It's narrow just like those economical mini-cars you see on the road sometimes, where technically there is room for a driver and a passenger...but barely. Well, there were two brawny men packed into this car. They were black, tall, with some serious arm and shoulder muscles. They were, as T says, "swoll." Unabashedly swoll. It was a funny sight to see two buff, tough men cozied up side by side, shoulders touching, barely fitting, not due to wide bodies in general, just due to their wide shoulders! And their straight faces, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment