Thursday, October 27, 2011

Letting 'letting go' do its work

So I realized this morning a recurring event in my life: what I had made a stressful thing became far less stressful as soon as I let go of it. And the pieces fell into place...later. The letting-go process isn't immediate, by any means, but when my own attempt to force my way finally reaches a pronounced point of no effect, like I have passed the deadline for it to work out, then God is giving me the grace to finally have the ability to let go. And how many times, how often, has God demonstrated to me that He is interested in my dreams? After all, He provided me even with the embryonic passion! Before I even desired, He desired it for me.

So this is to say, I am again in that spot of confident, grace-filled, letting-go! What will happen next? in His care, I can proceed confident that His grace and presence will meet me anywhere I go (next).

No comments:

Post a Comment