Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Quality Media

I really love when you are spending the day with someone really close to you, and you or the other person learns something new about the other. This happened last weekend on Friday night when T and I had dinner with an older couple. I mentioned that I first felt very strongly towards Jesus in 8th grade when I saw the Jesus Christ Superstar crucifixion scene, and T. said, "Really? I didn't know that." And it hit me, one, God has been intertwining amazing little events like this one to turn my to knowing and trusting and loving Him for a very long time now. Two, it feels very good to have someone interested in your life and to know about your life on a deep level. Three, human beings are unfathomable, the memories and reasons and recollections they contain. Each day is a new opportunity for the sharing and learning. Four, when you share about yourself with others, you learn about yourself, too. Five, thank you Linda for exposing me to this movie. This is some seriously quality media, here. Makes me want to time travel, or at least watch/listen to it again. Which leads me to six, sure is nice that we can repeat doing the things we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment